Tour Of Pine Island, Ile Des Pins In Air-Conditioned Vehicle
On board a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle accompanied by a qualified guide, you will discover the Isle of Pines, its history, its fauna and flora.
This island benefits from many natural and cultural riches, which will allow visitors to discover more about the New Caledonian way of life.
The Mana nautical shuttle will pick you up at your accommodation. For this, you are called the day before the trip to communicate the time of passage of the shuttle and the necessary to provide for the day.
The departure is given every day at 10:00.
With a guide on board, you will go to discover our beautiful island "Isle of Pines", its history, its fauna and flora. This island benefits from many natural and cultural riches, which will allow visitors to discover more about the New Caledonian way of life.
You will discover the island in different colors and will have the chance to visit the following sites:
• Queen Hortense's Cave • The aerodrome point of view Trash
• The cemetery of the deportees The prison
• Kuto Bay
• Kanumera Bay
• The point of view of Ilot Brosse
• The Bay of Saint Maurice
• The church of Vao
• St. Joseph's Bay
Meanwhile, at noon, your meal will be waiting for you at "The table d'hôte at Lylone" in the Comagna tribe. On the menu, lobster, stuffed snail, fish, chicken, depending on the meal you have chosen. The meal is added as an option on our website but you can bring your own meal.
Return for 14:00 for those with meals, and 12:00 for those without meals.
• Do not forget to bring 250 xpf for the entrance of Queen Hortense's Cave • Remember to provide sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, ...
• Please keep each place clean
• Respect the environment by keeping your garbage or throwing it in a bin
• In Queen Hortense's Grotto, be careful because the ground is slippery
• In the bus put the seatbelt
• Sit all the way
• Avoid talking to a driver, there will be a guide with you
|Adult Lobster Meal||
|Enfant 4 à 12 ans Repas poulet||
|Adult stuffed snails Meal||
|Child 4-12 y/o stuffed snails Meal||
|Adult without meals||
|Child 4-12 y/o without meal||
|Child 4-12 y/o Lobster Meal||
|Adult fish Meal||
|Child 4-12 y/o fish Meal||
|Adult chicken Meal||