On the program from 9am:
Departure from St Joseph Bay after presentation of the Mana team and Heritage Safari tour
The Bay of Turtles: just left the bay of St. Joseph you will see turtles
After this meeting we will go to the Rays and the dolphins in their environment.
After these moments rich in emotions, a welcome cocktail will be waiting for you at L'ilot Brosse
Then you will be invited to cast hawk, coconut rape, weaving ...
In this new tour, we offer you a complete tour of the nautical safari and heritage safari, between land and sea, between aquatic discoveries and traditions.
It is at Saint Joseph Bay that the departure is given at 9am. The return is scheduled around 15h.
On the program from 9am:
• Departure from Baie St Joseph after presentation of the Mana team and Safari Heritage tour.
• Turtle Bay: you are turtles. These turtles are used to humans, that's why they stay in the same area and you'll be sure to see them.
• After this meeting we will familiar with rays in their environment.
• Get ready to experience unforgettable moments in the middle of the dolphin beds that come right in front of you. But beware, unlike turtles, you must be at the right time at the right place, so open your eyes!
• After these moments rich in emotions, a welcome cocktail will wiat for you on the island Brosse.
• Then you will be invited to participate:
o Demonstration to cast hawk
o Demonstration of recovery of coconut milk
o Demonstration of coconut leaf weaving
For nature lovers, there is a walking path that crosses the forest to get to the "Nurse's Hole" (a very popular place for sharks).
Then there will be a good meal !
Depending of the meal you ordered, you will have served fresh rawness salad, chicken, fish or lobster with coconut rice, homemade dessert and coffee.
You can also bring your own meal.
After the meal, free time and relaxation on the island Brosse.
Finally the day ends quietly with music on the boat before returning to the bay of St. Joseph.
Upon your arrival, do not hesitate to visit the Mana Nautique shop. You will be able to leave with small memories for you and your loved ones.
- Departure every day from the bay of St Joseph.
- 12 people maximum per boat
Plan on: sunscreen, beach shoes, beach towels, water bottle, GoPro and / or waterproof camera and your lunch if you do not take the meal option.
Possibility of free return shuttle from your hotel or airport. Specify it in the online booking form your hotel.
You are reminded the day before the excursion between 17h30 and 18h for confirmation and schedule of passage.
Important: if you arrive by the Betico (boat inter-islands) of 9:30, Mana Nautique can recover you on your arrival and make you join the group left since 9h.
This shuttle service is free.
However, we would like to point out that you may miss one of the first parts of the day.
The price includes:
The excursion and the chosen meal (or not). The shuttle from your hotel or from the arrival port of Betico is free.
DEGRESSIVE PRICES FROM 3 TO 6 PEOPLE
This tour is free for children under 3 years old but please don’t forget to indicate the number of babies on the questionnaire.
|Adulte Repas Langouste/Poisson||
|Adulte repas Langouste/Poulet||
|Enfant 4 à 12 ans Repas Duo poulet / poisson||
|Adult without meals||
|Child 4-12 y/o without meal||